TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
The Client unconditionally accepts the following terms and conditions.
- The ‘Hire Company’ means InStyle Group WA Pty Ltd as trustee for the InStyle Group Trust trading as Hire In Style.
- The ‘Client’ refers to any individual, firm or corporation hiring equipment or that procures services from the ‘Hire Company’.
- The ‘Equipment’ refers to all items hired out by the Hire Company to the Client.
- The ‘Event date’ is the day of the wedding or event supplied by the Client to the Hire Company.
- The items supplied for hire remain at all times the property of the Hire Company. The Client acknowledges responsibility for the hired items and is liable for any damages to or loss of these items in the specified hire period.
- The documents supplied to the client remain at all times the property of the hire company. The client acknowledges that they are liable for any copyright to these documents.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
On the Day Set Up Service:
- Set up services of the hired equipment from Hire In Style will begin from the agreed time and date specified by the hire company, usually the date of the event. Any extension period must be agreed to by Hire in Style and additional fees will apply and be charged at an hourly rate for each Hire In Style team member.
- Pack down of equipment is not included unless noted on the client’s invoice and agreed to in writing by the Hire Company.
- To be eligible to include on the day set up services to a client’s booking a minimum of $3,000 needs to be spent on hired items for events held within 100km of the hire company’s location and a minimum of $4,000 for events that are greater than 100km from the hire company’s location. Travel for the hire company’s staff members to set up the event is charged separately and is in addition to the travel charge of the delivery of the equipment hire.
- Once a quote is issued, services will only be held for 14 days and after this time if no confirmation is received in writing, the service will be removed from the quote and will be subject to availability after this time.
- To offer security to the client and the hire company, a 30% non-refundable deposit of the overall service amount is required to be paid in order to confirm the booking of a service. The deposit amount needs to be received within 7 days of the issued invoice to secure this service, otherwise the service will no longer be valid and will be subject to availability.
- Credit card details are required as part of the booking process. These details are kept on file until the event date as security.
- The client is required to provide the following information to the hire company no later than 28 days prior to the event date in order for set up services to proceed. Detailed floor plan showing where all hire items are to be placed, final guest numbers, copy of the final printed seating chart (if applicable), Number of menus to be placed out (if applicable), number of place cards to be placed out (if applicable), images showing how you would like the crockery, cutlery, glassware, napkins and stationary placed on the tables (if applicable) and images or a floor plan showing how and where you would like the styling items placed.
- It is required that the client ensures all stationary is to be in order as per the seating chart.
- It is required that the client supplies fixing equipment for any signage to be hung or fixed.
On the Day Set Up + Styling Service:
Conditions of service are the same as those outlined in On the Day Set Up Service and in addition to this, the following also applies.
- Services will commence at the date and time specified by the hire company that the 30% non-refundable deposit for the specific service has been received.
- Services will cease at the date and time specified by the hire company to the client.
- Services will be outlined in their invoice and include the hours allocated for the service.
- The client is required to provide the following information to the hire company as soon as the information is known in order for styling services to proceed. Styling vendor details (florist, stationary, other hire company) including business name, contact person, phone number and email address.
- The client confirms that they are aware that the hire company will communicate with the clients employed and engaged vendors to provide styling services for their day and they may not be privy to all correspondence between suppliers.
- The client is to receive a mood board of the concept and is only granted five changes within that moodboard.
- The client can opt to change their entire moodboard however only one complete style change is allowed.
- Additional fees will apply should more than two moodboards be created for the client and will be charged at an hourly rate determined by the hire company. The moodboard and concept are to be finalised no later than 60 days prior to the event date and no further changes can be made to the moodboard at this time.
|DETAILS||ON THE DAY SET UP||ON THE DAY SET UP + STYLING|
|Set up of large furniture and from Hire In Style||✓||✓|
|Set up of large furniture items from another hire company||✗||✗|
|Set up of styling items from hire in style and from client and other vendors||✓||✓|
|Set Up of Crockery||✓||✓|
|Set Up of Cutlery||✓||✓|
|Set Up of Glassware||✓||✓|
|Set Up & Placement of Linen||✓||✓|
|Steaming of Linen||✓||✓|
|Placement & Set Up of Stationery||✓||✓|
|Placement & Set Up of Florals (Florists usually do this)||✗||✗|
|Pack Down||Quoted upon request||Quoted upon request|
|Moodboard of Styling Concept||✗||✓|
|Recommendation of Suppliers||✓||✓|
|Liaising with Suppliers||✗||Only styling suppliers|
|Obtaining Quotes from Suppliers||✗||✗|
|One Venue Visit||✗||✓|
|Wedding Planning Service||✗||✗|
The Client may cancel an order, though please note cancellation fees will occur. No cancellation by the client is valid unless it has been acknowledged in writing by the hire company. Fees and charges are as follows;
- The 30% booking deposit paid is non-refundable to cancellation, change of date or change-of-mind.
- Any refunds will incur an administration fee of $95.00; your refund will be less this amount.
- Cancellations before 28 days of the event date are eligible for a refund, less the 30% booking deposit and the $95.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations within 28 days prior to the event date will be refunded the travel fees only. The refund will be less the $95.00 administration fee. The hire items and services dollar amount will not be refunded as this is considered a loss of opportunity.
- Cancellations of bookings/events due to weather shall still be subject to the cancellation policy above. The hire company is in no way responsible for intemperate weather that may cause the client to cancel their booking.
Standard travel fees apply to services that occur between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday, and 8am until 1pm on Saturdays. The client will incur additional surcharges on travel rates for any travel required out of business hours, Sunday and Public Holiday.