We’re Hiring – Office Administrator
What do we have on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to either start or build on their career in the hire industry. There will be practical, “on the job” training and ongoing support from a skilled team. The role is full time, based locally at our Capel warehouse.
As part of our admin team you will play an important role to ensure we deliver on the promises we make and the expectations we create. You will manage our customer care process from the start of our customer journey to the end.
We take our customer care process very seriously so if you're looking for a cruisey admin job, this position is NOT for you.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Liaise with Sales Officer, clients and vendors to generate and update quotes and invoices
- Arrange deliveries and collections
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that deliveries are all delivered at a high standard
- Manage stock levels
- Record payments
- Participate in weekly team meetings to communicate upcoming delivery and collection schedules and requirements
- Liaise with General Manager to assist is staff rostering
- General admin tasks
- Entering staff timesheets into Xero
- Work with admin VA Staff
- Maintain a venue files
- Maintain and organise a clean, safe and manageable office, kitchen and bathroom
- Manage purchasing of office, kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Manage the staff uniform supply
- Build positive relationships with vendors and clients in the region to promote the use of Hire In Style
- Abide by workplace OH&S policies and procedures at all times (information provided)
- Other tasks as directed by your Supervisors and within scope of employee
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for the role:
- Manual Drivers License
- First aid certificate
- Min 2 years Administration and customer service experience
- Work in the events industry
- High degree of self-motivation
- Dependable and reliable
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to handle repetitive work
- Motivated to work quickly and efficiently while paying attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills, general reading and writing
- Advanced skills and knowledge in computer software programs such as G Suite
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
If you are seeking an opportunity to work within a creative business and you pride yourself on quality, please submit a copy of your CV along with a minimum of two (2) contactable work manager/supervisor references to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are unable to accept references from your co-workers or family members.
Applications close 20th August 2020
Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Short listing will commence immediately. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.