CASUAL - HIRING
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to either start or build on their career in the hire industry. There will be practical, “on the job” training and ongoing support from a skilled team.
You will play an important role in the team to ensure we deliver on the promises we make and the expectations we create. This is a physical, hands on role in a fast paced environment. If you are looking for a Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 desk bound role, this position will NOT be for you.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and pickup of equipment according to schedules
- Loading, unloading and delivering/collecting equipment with a truck to and from an event location
- Checking of equipment before and after events to ensure high quality is maintained
- Cleaning, maintenance and repairs of warehouse and equipment
- Communicate with customers and vendors on delivery and collection of equipment, using a respectful, friendly and professional manner
- Reporting any discrepancies in orders or any damaged or missing items before or after an event and keeping stock inventory up to date
- Work with and organising the delivery team and logistics
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for the role:
- Physically fit
- First aid certificate
- Forklift license
- HR/MR License
- Delivery and execution of events.
- Furniture removalist or experience in loading and unloading furniture.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Physically fit and able to perform heavy lifting.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective people management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Able to handle repetitive work.
- Motivated to work quickly and efficiently while paying close attention to detail.
- Able and willing to work in adverse weather conditions (e.g. Rain or hot weather conditions).
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- General reading and sound written communication skills.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Confident at driving a truck on rural roads and long distances.
If you are seeking an opportunity to work within a creative business and you pride yourself on quality, please submit a copy of your CV along with a minimum of two (2) contactable work manager/supervisor references to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are unable to accept references from your co-workers or family members.
Applications close 15th October 2020
Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Short listing will commence immediately. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.